KyberSwap - Swap and earn tokens at the best rates.
- Fiat Deposit Options - KyberSwap has partnered with Coindirect to give users an option to buy ETH with fiat. Although fees are quite high at 3.5%, KyberSwap is currently the only decentralized exchange that supports fiat deposits.
- Liquidity - KyberSwap utilizes Kyber Network’s on-chain liquidity protocol that aggregates liquidity from a wide range of reserves. Traders don’t have to worry about the availability of market makers and takers for listed tokens - a very common problem on other DEXs.
- Wrapped BTC (WBTC) - Kyber is a founding merchant, liquidity provider, and a DAO member of WBTC. This ERC20 token is used to represent the value of Bitcoin on the Ethereum blockchain. WBTC is listed on KyberSwap as well as other centralized and decentralized exchanges.
- Popular Wallet Integrations: - Kyber has integrations with a number of popular crypto wallet providers including MyEtherWallet, imToken, Coinbase, and Enjin. Wallet owners can trade tokens using Kyber without having to leave these applications.
- Limit Orders - Unlike other DEXs, Kyber provides a solution for non-custodial limit orders. This means traders can place limit orders without having to lock funds on the exchange. No deposits or withdrawals are required and funds remain in wallets until trades are executed. Fees for limit orders are as low as 0.1%, and KNC holders can make gas-free trades.
- Mobile App - Available on iOS and Android, the mobile app version of KyberSwap is rich in features. Users can swap ERC20 tokens, create limit orders, transfer tokens, set price alerts, and create a watchlist for their favorite tokens.
- Supported Tokens - 70+ ERC20 tokens are available for trading. Popular tokens available in addition to Kyber's native KNC token include: BAT, DAI, MKR, LINK, ZRX, and USDT.